User Review( vote)
UKGC require us to verify your age before letting you play
SLOTS-777 is intended for visitors over the age of 18, including the free games section. To proceed, please verify your age.
UKGC require us to verify your age before letting you play
Date of birth
- Your data will not be saved
- We'll never share your data
- We'll never contact you
- Only to check you're 18+
Pick your next Free Slot
Welcome to our review of Disturbed, the online slot game that will take you on a spine-chilling journey into the twisted world of Dr Death. Developed by Nolimit City, this haunting game features five reels and an impressive 256 ways to win, promising an immersive and thrilling gaming experience. But that's just the beginning – Disturbed is packed with a staggering 11 bonus features that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Mechanically, this game has a top payout of 54,391x the stake and has a high volatility rating. The RTP here sits at 96.1%. This game is available to play on mobile, desktop and tablet platforms.
Disturbed by No Limit City offers an impressive array of bonus features to keep players captivated. First up is Mrs Nudge, a unique feature where the third reel is exclusively reserved for Mrs Nudge symbols that cover the entire reel when they land, progressively increasing the win multiplier with each nudge. Enhancer Cells add an extra layer of excitement, with up to 4 cells lighting up on each spin to trigger modifiers such as xWays, xSplit, Wilds, Disturber re-spins, and Gravestones. Speaking of Gravestones, landing four of them alongside a stacked Dr Death symbol on the middle reel unlocks the chilling Angel of Death feature, leading to the Six Feet Under for maximum potential wins. Players can also enjoy Pre-op Spins and Annihilation Spins, each offering unique combinations of lit Enhancer Cells and extra spins. For those seeking a shortcut to the action, the Nolimit Bonus allows players to purchase Pre-op Spins, Annihilation Spins, or a random feature trigger at varying bet prices. With this assortment of enticing bonuses, Disturbed promises an unforgettable and thrilling gaming experience. All bonus features will be explained in more detail later in the review.
Disturbed Theme and Symbols
The game's theme revolves around a macabre atmosphere of butchery and burning flesh, immersing players in a twisted and unsettling realm. The backdrop of an abandoned clinic hallway adorned with a Caduceus snake adds a captivating and terrifying touch. The haunting soundtrack, reminiscent of 80s synthesizer tunes, evokes a sense of eerie nostalgia, similar to the popular series Stranger Things. The bonus features are accompanied by a gruelling heavy metal soundtrack, intensifying the chaotic nature of the game in line with its horror theme. Although it differs from previous Nolimit City slots, Disturbed shares its dark and thrilling essence with titles like Serial, Kiss My Chainsaw, and Mental. Brace yourself for an immersive and chilling gaming experience unlike any other.
The background used in this game is a dimly lit hospital ward shrouded in an unsettling atmosphere, its pale walls adorned with peeling paint and faded medical charts. The air is heavy with an eerie silence, broken only by the distant sound of creaking floorboards and faint whispers that seem to echo through the empty corridors. Flickering lights cast haunting shadows on the worn-out beds, draped with tattered sheets that sway gently in an unseen breeze. The playing board is a five-reel matrix made of the same cheap plastic as the hospital machines.
The symbols are split into low-paying, high-paying and special symbols. The low-paying symbols are the stethoscope, scalpel, hand drill, bedpan and medicine bag. The more valuable ones are the blood bag, biohazard bin, Ms Happ, Mr Facelift and Dr Death. Dr Death is the most valuable icon, worth 10x the bet for the top combination. The specials here are the pill bottle wild and two scatter cards.
Disturbed is played on a 5-reel board in a 4x2x4x2x4 formation, with up to 256 pay lines. To win combinations, players must land three or more matching symbols on pay lines moving from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel. The betting range for Disturbed is 20p to £100 per spin. To adjust their bet levels, players can toggle their stakes up and down using the tool located at the bottom left-hand side of the screen.
Further information, including a short tutorial and a display of the paytable, can be found via the menu button in the right-hand corner of the screen. The spin and auto spin buttons are located in the centre of the screen. Volatility for this slot is rated in the high range. The return to player percentage for Disturbed is 96.1%, which is about average. The biggest payout that players can win on one spin is 54,391x the stake.
Disturbed, the online slot game by No Limit City offers an impressive array of bonus features to enhance the gameplay experience. Let's take a closer look at each of these features:
- Mrs. Nudge Feature: The Mrs Nudge symbol, depicted as a woman inside a bin bag, appears on reel 3. With each appearance, it nudges to cover the entire reel, increasing the win multiplier by 1. This feature offers the potential for significant winnings.
- Enhancer Cells Features: Located at the top and bottom of reels 2 and 4, Enhancer Cells positions can light up during each spin. Up to 4 Enhancer Cells can be lit, activating one of the following features:
- xWays: A random position becomes an xWays symbol, affecting all symbols on an xSplit position.
- xSplit: A random symbol on reel 3 becomes Mr. Split, which can be chosen again. xSplit splits all positions on the same row (except itself) and adds 1 extra symbol. If an xWays position is split, an additional xWays symbol is added.
- Wild: A random position is filled with a Pill Bottle Wild symbol.
- Disturber: Each Disturber symbol triggers a respin, retriggering the activated features. Positions affected by xWays, Wilds, or split by xSplit do not reset between Disturbers.
- Gravestones: Landing 4 gravestones may activate the Angel of Death feature.
- Pre-Ops Spins Feature: To trigger the Pre-Ops Spins feature, you need to land 3 or more Dr. Death ID Card Scatter symbols on a base game spin. Depending on the number of scatters landed you will receive 12, 15, or 20 free spins. During this feature, one Enhancer Cell is always lit, and activating a Disturber awards an additional free spin. If you land the Executioner Scatter symbol on reel 3, you gain access to the Annihilation Spins feature with 3 extra free spins.
- Annihilation Spins Feature: By landing 3, 4, or 5 Dr Death ID Card Scatter symbols with all Enhancer Cells lit you will trigger the Annihilation Spins feature, awarding you 12, 15, or 20 free spins, respectively. This feature ensures that all Enhancer Cells are lit, and each activated Disturber grants an extra free spin.
- Angel of Death Feature: To activate the Angel of Death feature, you need to land 4 lit Gravestones alongside a stacked Dr. Death symbol on reel 3. This triggers the Six Feet Under feature, where you have the opportunity to win the game's maximum payout of 54,391 times your total bet.
- Nolimit Bonus Feature: The Nolimit Bonus feature allows players outside the UK to buy their way into the free spins features. You can choose to purchase Pre-Op Spins for 112 times your total bet, Annihilation Spins for 666 times your total bet, or take a Lucky Draw with a 75% chance of playing Pre-Op Spins and a 25% chance of playing Annihilation Spins. The RTP (Return to Player) varies depending on the option chosen, ranging from 96.12% to 96.25%.
These bonus features in Disturbed provide a variety of thrilling opportunities for players to increase their winnings and enhance the overall excitement of the game.
In conclusion, Disturbed by Nolimit City is a distressing yet captivating slot game that immerses players in a dark and unsettling journey into the world of an evil doctor and serial killer. With its theme inspired by serial killer free online slots like Serial, Kiss My Chainsaw, and Mental, Disturbed pushes boundaries and explores controversial territory. The gameplay features, including the Mrs Nudge symbol and the activation of Enhancer Cells, intensify the excitement and offer increased win potential. The Gravestones and the Angel of Death feature provide the opportunity for the game's maximum win. With two free spin features and the possibility of massive wins of up to 54,391 times the bet, Disturbed offers an unforgettable and chilling experience. You can also play Sweet Bonanza for free.
Which studio developed Disturbed?
The gaming studio Nolimit City created this game.
Is there a free spin round for Disturbed?
Yes, and with modifiers.
What is the betting range for Disturbed?
The stake range for this game is between 20p and £100.
What is the return to player percentage for Disturbed?
The RTP for Disturbed is 96.1%.
What is the volatility for Disturbed?
The volatility for this game is in the high range.
|Paylines||up to 256|
|Row||4 - 2 - 4 - 2 - 4|
|Payout||54.391x your stake|
|Most valuable symbol||Dr Death|
|Min. Bet||0.10 demo coin|
|Max Bet.||160 demo coin|